Friday, July 21, 2023

WEEK 9

 WEEK 9:


Day 1: I started the week by creating the functions necessary for generalizing the rules that I created the previous week. I faced few issues while executing them as it took few trials and errors.

Day 2 & 3: I continued my week by solving my issues with the problems assigning the emojis to the knowledge base, and it was such a minor error that I did like in the initial week and yes, it is the hard way to learn the mistakes we do. The knowledge base looks as described below with 

  • Player name 
  • Emoji Type
  • Type of Sentiment



The above image shows the functions that were created with respective changes in their rules also.


Day 4: I spent the day with the article written by the mentor "https://hpccsystems.com/resources/the-hidden-world-of-unicode-from-text-to-emojis-2/", which helped me understanding the representation of emojis in the Unicode UTF-8, as the emojis integration into the NLP++ based on the skin tone and how it was represented in modern world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK-11

WEEK 11: Day 1: I started the week by removing the attributes, that was done the previous week and adding values like positive, negative and...