Friday, June 23, 2023

WEEK 5

 WEEK 5:

Day 1&2: This week, I started my actual work of the project after completing few weeks of understanding the concepts of NLP++. I started with converting the tweets obtained into txt files that can be used easily for the ongoing work. The figure below depicts the part of the tweets that I was working on.


Day 3: The day went through going through Pedro's work on the emotion analysis that he worked on and tried to understand his way of working with NLP++ and some areas of how he has been using the debugging. Later I worked on creating the dictionary on some of the cricketing terms and the teams that usually play in the Indian Premier League.



 The two images shows the dictionaries made on cricketing terms and the teams played in the league.


Day 4: This day I dedicated myself on creating the huge list of players played for the team of Royal Challengers of Bangalore(RCB). I found it difficult while creating this list where I was filling up the details one by one. Later, the idea of why don't I use NLP++ to create the text that is required for the dictionaries made my work easier, where I created another analyzers for them and completed my task that I intended to.

This week's work was satisfying and easier after learning those concepts over past few weeks which made the work simpler and faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK-11

WEEK 11: Day 1: I started the week by removing the attributes, that was done the previous week and adding values like positive, negative and...